Finally there is a reason to own a Tivo other than being able to pause live television when wardrobe malfunctions occur. And that reason comes to fruition on September 2 at 6:00PM on ESPNU as the Ball State Fighting Football Cardinals get the All-Access treatment from the Worldwide Leader.
The Cards join the ranks of programs this season like Oklahoma State, Houston, and North Carolina getting the All Access shows around the same time. One thing I can promise is the UNC one won’t be heavy on the academics. You know, because… classes. Cheating. Etc.
There’s been no official release on the show and what all it will entail but All Access could encompass a whole host of things…
- Who holds the mantle for “Greatest Hair in Muncie” now that Zane Fakes has left
- How Dave Feeley feasts on the tears of those that try to lift his desired weights
- Does CPL have a side business explaining quantum physics or doing your taxes?
- Code Red. As much as possible.
- Whether or not Quake Edwards is a cyborg killing machine destined to overthrow society
The possibilities are endless and I do hope things like the training program, the Sportslink crew, and the consistency from year to year under Lembo and the push for facility upgrades at least gets a shout out. It should be awesome to see the Cardinals get this kind of treatment and I hope you can catch it. Check your guide and set your DVR.
Filed under: BallStateFootball |