In case you unaware, Ball State football has a new locker room. And it’s nice. The players got their first look at it today and there were ribbons to cut, plugs to geek over, and a Cardinal in the carpet to be in awe of. Take it away, boys…
Some thoughts on the above…
- How good of a spokesman is Scott Secor? Top notch in my book.
- Quake Edwards looks like a grown ass man. Like someone poised to just run roughshod over the MAC.
- The locker room itself is stellar. I’ve not been in a ton of locker rooms but this one is head and shoulders over the ones I have been. Kudos to everyone who made this possible, especially those who gave considerably more than I did.
- Chargers in the lockers?! That’s incredible and something I wouldn’t have thought of. This whole thing from the lockers to the alley, to the plugs, to the Cardinal in the carpet just screams “first class” and it has been a while since BSU football could say that. Well done.
- Joel Godett is just fun to watch. Genuine love of the guys and the goings on, even if he is filthy Syracuse alum.
Tip of the cap to the BSU Sports mothership for putting that together.
Filed under: BallStateFootball